Assisting Clients in the
Eastern San Gabriel Valley
909.448.1567
hosted by: University of La Verne SBDC

The City of West Covina was incorporated in 1923 to prevent the City of Covina from establishing a sewage farm within the current city boundaries. The 507 residents of the area banded together to maintain local control of their land. Walnut and orange groves continued to flourish during the following decades.

Partner Portal