From the surrounding mountains, to the nearby deserts, to the Pacific Ocean, an unlimited range of sports and outdoor recreational activities are available throughout the year.
Residents in the communities surrounding the City of Industry are afforded convenient and easy access to numerous recreational areas in Southern California. The City of Industry is at the center of Southern California activities, located at the confluence of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside counties:
- 20 minutes to downtown Los Angeles, Staples Center and the Ontario Airport;
- 25 minutes to Union Station and Dodger Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Dodgers;
- 30 minutes to Knott’s Berry Farm, Santa Anita Racetrack, Disneyland, USC and the Los Angeles Coliseum;
- 35 minutes to Pasadena, the Rose Bowl, and Burbank Airport;
- 40 minutes to the Hollywood Bowl, John Wayne Airport, and the beaches of Orange County;
- 45 minutes to Beverly Hills and Universal Studios;
- 50 minutes to LAX, UCLA, and the beaches of Los Angeles County;
- 1 hour and 15 minutes to Palm Springs.